Everybody Hates Ovett and Chris
We lost a game against the worst team ever this week-end and it was entirely Christina Quinn’s and Ovett “Like Corvette without the Muscle” Edwards’ fault.
We were down two points at half-time and completely fell apart for 30 minutes after the half letting those French %^&& () from &^^( (&^$ nowhere walk all over us. I know a high school kid that would’ve been the best tackler we had out there.
For a time at the end we pulled it together but it was too little, far too late, and we lost the game 24-12. Some of you might wonder why I don’t always post the score or mention that we won. It’s because we go out there to do no less than to play our best and win the game and that result should not need mentioning; the losses are the exceptions, the losses are news.
Roger Dodger: So did you guys like put a bet down on
Christina Quinn: Hey it’s over, this stuff happens we’ll take the lesson and move on.
Corvette without the Muscle: Hey why don’t you go *^%$ yourself Roger
RD: I’m sorry that was a little rough but let me ask you a hypothetical question. If you guys lose to the worst team in the league what does that make you guys?
CQ: Roger you’re walking a fine line between and b!tch slap and an a$$ kicking
CWM: Ditto.
RD: You guys are right it’s a little too soon to joke about it I guess, on a serious note did you guys both get tackling lessons from Scott Gill because I haven’t seen somebody get out of the way so fast since I watched a bullfight in Spain.
CQ: I’m outta here this interview is over.
CWM: You know Roger we didn’t exactly put our best foot forward as a club, despite any shortcomings I may have as a player it takes 15 guys to win a game.
RD: Is that the kind of thing you tell yourself when you and CQ lose
CWM: Jerk!
RD: I know you are but what am I?
CWM: I’m leaving
RD: Not without me
CWM: You should have thought about that before making fun of your ride home.
RD: This interview is over once again

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home