Now that the season has started it’s been a while since I’ve blogged for blogging’s sake. I think Montreal is a good topic. For a long time we were the only North American stop for the F1 Grand Prix now we are one of two and I don’t think as many people care this year because of the world cup.
It’s hot in Montreal these days it’s already been a week or two since I called up friend and told him there are incredibly attractive women everywhere. We have hot women in Montreal the way other cities have fire hydrants or the way New York has yellow cabs or the way Toronto has jerks. The only place I’ve ever seen more women is Quebec City which is just a hop skip and a jump away.
It’s hot in Montreal and everything has taken on a summer pace, I finish work later than most I’d say, and it feels like the middle of the day when I get out. You can take a leisurely walk to the grocery store to pick a few things up before walking home to make dinner or skip it altogether and head downtown. The outdoor terraces are packed everywhere you go and outside the bars you can find odd and lonely groups of people taking their cancer medication.
Last week-end St Laurent street was like an outdoor party and everything was blocked off. They were selling clothes, shoes and food on the sidewalks and I managed to end up with half a burrito all over my leg. It was like trying to watch a child eat a lobster, what a mess I was.
This week-end my favourite deli or sandwich shop is opening late and having a little grand prix party. Last week-end I fell asleep and missed it, this time I’ll try a little harder. The women are coming out of the woodwork. As much as guys want something hot to hang out with for the season the girls I guess want somebody to pic nic with and to try to undo their bathing suit tops.
It’s hot in Montreal and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
4 Comments:
the hottest girls in montreal can usually be found at the end of my... umm... street... I'm a lucky guy or a guy who gets lucky a lot.
Montreal totally rules! It's pretty much the best city ever. There's too many reasons to love it there.
I definitely agree with SBRP and Rachel Lynn, Montreal is the best city around. It seems to me we're only missing a certain English teacher with a wicked hat...
do you mean a magical hat?
Post a Comment
<< Home