awry
P Pronunciation Key (adv.
- In a position that is turned or twisted toward one side; askew.
- Away from the correct course; amiss. See Synonyms at amiss.
Sometimes when I’m doing something that requires proper concentration and I mess it up I say “oops see daisy.” I can’t believe my friends still talk to me. I also say awry like “aurie or aw-ree" instead of like “a-rye” like it’s supposed to be pronounced. I had only seen it written and once my skipper sorted me out I still preferred my way so I say it wrong and honestly I would never marry me but I’m shallow and I would never marry a shallow person so I shouldn’t have a problem.
Now that I’ve gotten that out of the way, last night we went out for a team dinner. Turns out most guys had the Friday off for Kanata Day aka Canada Day or as they refer to it in
We had some good lines and I’ll leave it up to everyone to figure out who said what but if Rachel Lynn Seoul asks I’ll tell her.
His name’s Ovett like Corvette without the muscle
Speaking of the
Ow me shoulder
Hey little green dress F*ck me Dead
************Running down the sideline with my d!ck in my hand
Yeah yeah yeah I’m a
F*ck F*ck F*ck, nibble, gobble, chew
I’m a
Ow me venereal disease
If he’s not gay then I’m not hetero mate
You’re married to a child!
HeyZeus can’t play rugby ‘cause he’s nailed to the cross
I think that pretty much covers the night. In other news I’m bringing in somebody to do the write up next week. Taking notes while playing is hurting my game so Roger Dodger will be covering for me, I suggest you guys watch what you say during post game interviews he tends to twist words around and get people into trouble. He also likes hitting on people’s girlfriends.

2 Comments:
you are a funny little man
you have obviously been talking to my ex-girlfriends
Post a Comment
<< Home