8 Reasons I Don't Miss Zoe
1- She has a webcam so I still get to see her, and she’s as pretty in the face as anyone I know
2- I no longer have to endure long boring calls about whether George ‘really’ likes her
3- She starts precisely the right number of msn conversations with “wanna see my tits?”
4- I no longer get random voice mails from George telling me that he’s doing something I’ll never do, and it’s incredible
5- I can tell people she’s my ex and she’ll never find out (I’m always the dumper in the story)
6- I’m now even more motivated to go to
7- Timmy Q has finally stopped calling to ask me if I ‘put in a good word for him’
8- Her mom and I can now accomplish our master plan of hooking me up with Zoe’s kid sister

5 Comments:
I love you Zoe Happy Birthday Hon' !!!
just for that, im going to click on your advertisments!
Hey, do you think you can put in a good word for me with Zoe's sister? Thanks!
Ooohhhh - I thought you said "office hags" ... Crap.
You guys are way too much fun! I don't deserve you.
Post a Comment
<< Home