Stalked Like a Fox!

Every once in a while I see my buddy, and yours, Pat ‘the Iron man’ Kerton in a movie. PK usually does stunts so you have to pay attention in order to see him, but it seems he’s graduated from just stunts to full fledged public relations stunts.
Sunday afternoon, while my butt was recovering from learning how to snowboard, I was watching Debbie Travis’ Facelift on
Just before a commercial, they were lamenting an overnighter and mentioned that they might have run into some trouble with a neighbour, they cut to the neighbour and it’s your favourite winger/ center/ flanker and mine, Pat Kerton, doing the W5 slumlord walk away. You know, the camera’s following and he is trying to get away and hide his face. I couldn’t believe it. I called Tim right away because that’s what I do in these situations and Tim didn’t take the call because that’s what he does when I call.
When the show returns, I’m dying to see how this works out, right from the beginning I can’t believe that PK is being described as a complaining neighbour because if you could show me a guy that’s ever heard PK complain about anything then I’ll show you a liar. So they’re interviewing the first guy on the crew and he says that the neighbour complained and threatened to call the cops. They then interview three more guys from the crew who all say that they were making a lot of noise putting in the floor and explained that it’s really not something you can sleep through without pills and you know PK is all natural.
Even after the crew admitted they were making too much noise PK still came over the next day, apologized for putting them behind schedule, and began to help. Debbie Travis described him as “pretty handy” as they showed him using an array of tools usually reserved for carpentry experts, such as a ‘compound mitre’ and a ‘hammer.’
The weird thing was ever since he was introduced on camera he kept popping up everywhere. PK was there putting up a crowning, he was there when the neighbour returned and everyone surprised her, and he was even there when Debbie Travis was delivering her closing words (he was putting stuff away.) It was like he was being stalked by the camera, stalked like a fox!
The point is that for those of you that think PK is only awesome at rugby and being a stunt man, you’re selling him short. PK it seems is also capable of orchestrating public relations stunts with the manipulation and forethought of Vito Corleone. You should have seen him. Always smiling, always on camera but always making it seem as if he was just another guy putting in some work. I imagine they were forced to edit out the part where he invited everyone over to his bar Cunningham’s to watch his latest movie “Gaz Bar Blues,” pay attention he’s cop number six.

7 Comments:
Nice write up. My favorite part was the Simpsons reference. You're a regular Charles Dickens.
tt
thanks for making me sound good .I was out at the tennis club that night so you can see it was kind of stagged.I live across the steet and they said it came from the adjoinning nieghbor.I thought my acting came off pretty well considering i had the becket players the night befor and was a little groggy .Istill say my best movie was swindle with Tom Sisemore but Gas Bar Blues did win a Genie
i'm going out to rent swindle right now.
and to all my readers...both my readers: I really do know PK! you see
There is no Proof that it was the real Pat Kerton that wrote that. I know a guy clever to fake a posting like that. In fact this guy does fake interviews sometimes. Who's to say if stunt4hire is "The real PK" or some average, sad fullback/back up scrum half, that impersonates celebrities. stunt 4 hire didn't even say YEOWWWWW!
you're a lazy blogger...
i've been called worse. just lazy. just cold hearted. just a bad rugby player. lazy blogger isn't that bad
Post a Comment
<< Home