Friday, November 25, 2005

The TMR’s NY 7’s

The TMR’s NY 7’s
Fast and Loose Tour
Because Good rugby is like
The Perfect Woman

So I sent the t-shirts to the printer with a syntax error (and signed off on the confirmation he sent) so I need to come up with ways of justifying it and/ or hiding it.


“The TMR’s NY’s 7’s”


I figure if I can come up with a different abbreviation for TMR then maybe I can make sense out of it.

TMR…

Three man ruck… Too much radness… too many recoveries (like alcoholics), three man-love (insert funny and pertinent ‘r’ word here because i can't think of one)…


This is hard I guess a black magic marker will have to do the trick.


How about five reasons why we’re going to win this tournament?

  1. I heard it’s cold there this year and scoring tries will keep me warm
  2. Driving eight hours back with Mr Radio complaining about the loss would be unbearable (although eight hours with him bragging may be almost as bad.)
  3. If I win this tournament for TMR they might agree to the conditions I gave them in order to play for them next summer, 600 000$ signing bonus here I come.
  4. The combination of my talent and good looks is enough to dominate any tournament; I could probably win this tournament from the sidelines. Even the guys told me I would be watching from the sidelines…
  5. Three TMR chicks teams. Chicks dig winners, “Hey sweet lady how would you like to ‘Suck a winner’s... (Insert funny and appropriate appendage here because I can only think of one and this is a family show)”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger