Friday, October 28, 2005

6 Reasons I Should Become a Husband and A-SAP

6- My hair is going grey
5- My grey is going bald
4- I have to flex to see my abs
3- I have a 'dodgy knee' according to the English
2- I need someone to share my hate for the English with
1- I look frickin' awesome in a tux and the bachelor party would be insane

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

7- all the cool kids are doing it.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8- Get hitched before all the girls find out what you did to that 15 dollar whore that's stuck in your trunk

9:21 PM  
Blogger Ovett said...

People shouldn't do things because cool people are doing it, they should do what they want and convince people it's cool and the woman in my trunk who prefers to called a professional companion can leave whenever she wants.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got to flex your abs too eh....

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger