Later that Night
Her. It’s alright he’s cool and he’s on his way out
Opening the door and walking me in, she calls out and no one answers.
Her. Seems we’re alone don’t be so timid, you’re supposed to be a big tough guy
Her. Yes the lights perfect, can you get up there and face this way?
She adjusts the lights so she can see exactly what she needs to, and shows me exactly how she wants to do this you couldn’t tell it was her first time
Her. Take off your shoes
Her. Yes
As I climb up onto the counter, she examines me, the light let’s her see everything but between the position I’m in and the way the light is directed I’m close to blinded and still a little disoriented
Her. It’s big,
Her. Maybe you should take off your shirt it might get wet or not, you don’t have any weird blood diseases do you?
Me. No

1 Comments:
Cape Cod Curmudgeon
This is a bright, sunny day! Forgotten what one looks like? Hopefully we have some coming up.
http://www.realestate5.com
Post a Comment
<< Home