Missing the Obvious
While still very young I knew that I was very special because I always understood everything backwards and things were always more complicated for me than anyone else thought. This isn’t a bad thing though because generally the problem with people is that they tend to get things backwards and think things are black and white and this was never my problem. But even though this special talent I have for coming off weird and feeling a little smarter that others serves me well, every once in a while I have to admit that I am in fact a little crazy.
For the last two days my energy has been down. This has not gone unnoticed by people who notice these types of things. I considered taking a trip or going on a retreat or maybe even just meditating. I just realized that I have also been coming down with a cold since Sunday night. So it is almost certain now that my low energy is a result of my body trying to fight off sickness when I am also doing the work of two at my job. I also realize that this low level headache that I have and that I thought was an indication of general malcontent is actually just a result of my breathing being off because I have the sniffles.
I know I am weird though. Because even though I know why my energy is down and why I have this headache I still plan on meditating later because I don’t want to take any chances.
I know. I’m special.
For the last two days my energy has been down. This has not gone unnoticed by people who notice these types of things. I considered taking a trip or going on a retreat or maybe even just meditating. I just realized that I have also been coming down with a cold since Sunday night. So it is almost certain now that my low energy is a result of my body trying to fight off sickness when I am also doing the work of two at my job. I also realize that this low level headache that I have and that I thought was an indication of general malcontent is actually just a result of my breathing being off because I have the sniffles.
I know I am weird though. Because even though I know why my energy is down and why I have this headache I still plan on meditating later because I don’t want to take any chances.
I know. I’m special.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home