Lazy
I promised myself that after doing pretty much nothing since rugby ended (feels like years now) I would at least do some push ups and stuff around the house.
I’ve decided that ignoring my blog was a far worse sin though and since I got a lot of writing done today I feel as if ignoring my blog would be a special insult.
I’ve now sent two girls to Montreal for my friends to sleep with and nothing, (although the Eye-tie got the bat off his shoulder, I love the little guy). I feel this is important to note because they keep making fun of me for not being able to close anything out here and they can’t even close chicks from here who are on vacation.
Seems like they have it easy, if only they would try.
That’s all I got.
I’ve decided that ignoring my blog was a far worse sin though and since I got a lot of writing done today I feel as if ignoring my blog would be a special insult.
I’ve now sent two girls to Montreal for my friends to sleep with and nothing, (although the Eye-tie got the bat off his shoulder, I love the little guy). I feel this is important to note because they keep making fun of me for not being able to close anything out here and they can’t even close chicks from here who are on vacation.
Seems like they have it easy, if only they would try.
That’s all I got.

1 Comments:
hello ovette, im sorry to tell you like this, but it was the only way i could contact you.. remember
barcelona? well.. its almost been five months.. and well, i think youre going to be a dad.
//that girl
Post a Comment
<< Home