Rugby Plays
We have lost 2 out of 3 games and girls won’t talk to me. But I know better than to think about that stuff I 've got to focus on the positive.
I’ve started in the first division for the first three games when guys said it was very difficult to break the squad. They’ve had me on the wing at fly-half and at scrum-half which means they understand that I’m versatile. And when it comes down to it I’ve already done not so bad work here in Calgary, there are at least two girls here who will never talk to me again only 499998 women to go.
I’ve started in the first division for the first three games when guys said it was very difficult to break the squad. They’ve had me on the wing at fly-half and at scrum-half which means they understand that I’m versatile. And when it comes down to it I’ve already done not so bad work here in Calgary, there are at least two girls here who will never talk to me again only 499998 women to go.

1 Comments:
Dear SBRP,
I heard you were starting an advice section. Advice please. This guy once told me that he would never publicize his life over the internet, like on facebook or other places. He thought it was weird. Do you think he changed his mind?
Curious in Montreal
Post a Comment
<< Home