Friday, December 01, 2006

sorry


I haven't posted in forever. I apologize to both of you, I was getting a new job and winning a rugby tournament... and saving orphans from a fire... and making out with Tim's girlfriend... yeah yeah that's it.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're picture rulz.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought the same cup at the dollar store.T.Q.'s girlfriend is hot

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my life felt empty without your blog in it.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? you get a new jod and all of a sudden you think your too cool for your loyal fan?

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you have to be that guy SBRP? You know We can have you killed, don't you?

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever since you got a 'real' job you've changed. What's the matter, blogging too good for you? Jerk.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't let them get to you... not to lie, the absence of your blog has left me devestated but you're still the coolest kid in school and a picture is worth a thousand words... so it's like you just wrote a blog of a thousand words so everyone should just back off.
I'm just saying.

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELP!!!! I NEED MY SBRP FIX!! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST AGAIN!!??????

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger