Saturday Night, BRFC Worships a god Named Debauchery
There is no sex in the VIP room, and everyone knows it, what they may not know is that there is no VIP room at the tennis club.
After a ‘quick one’ in the locker room and a few more and after a traveler or two to make room for the quick one or two and after a few to get started man did Chris’ wishes come true (please see "i wish my brother would loosen up and Ovett would tackle better"), well Ovett didn’t tackle like a man so I guess one of his wishes came true.
You know that song about irony by that girl; the one with the examples that they say aren’t really ironic? Well I’ve got a question. If someone comes up to you and asks if want to see one of our guys physically expressing spiritual love for his girlfriend and you say yes, because he claims he can show you exactly where. And you take pictures, I mean a picture… because you have a fancy phone. And at first the girl that he’s expressing his love for is really mad and yells DELETE IT!!!! About sixty times until you say but the picture is hot and you show it to her and her buddy and your buddy agrees, and then she says, ok send it to my e-mail then DELETE IT!!!!! And then the guy that busted that guy goes off some where and then somebody goes back to the guy that took the picture and says hey you guys want to see something and then you guys bust the guy that busted the first guy. And it’s dark so you can’t take a picture and you take video instead, which means audio (‘cause it’s dark) which I could post here but because I lack attention and I am a mean jerk I force you to email me at Ovett underscore Edwards at yahoo dot com instead. Would that be ironic? About the first guy busting the guy and then getting busted I mean?
After a ‘quick one’ in the locker room and a few more and after a traveler or two to make room for the quick one or two and after a few to get started man did Chris’ wishes come true (please see "i wish my brother would loosen up and Ovett would tackle better"), well Ovett didn’t tackle like a man so I guess one of his wishes came true.
You know that song about irony by that girl; the one with the examples that they say aren’t really ironic? Well I’ve got a question. If someone comes up to you and asks if want to see one of our guys physically expressing spiritual love for his girlfriend and you say yes, because he claims he can show you exactly where. And you take pictures, I mean a picture… because you have a fancy phone. And at first the girl that he’s expressing his love for is really mad and yells DELETE IT!!!! About sixty times until you say but the picture is hot and you show it to her and her buddy and your buddy agrees, and then she says, ok send it to my e-mail then DELETE IT!!!!! And then the guy that busted that guy goes off some where and then somebody goes back to the guy that took the picture and says hey you guys want to see something and then you guys bust the guy that busted the first guy. And it’s dark so you can’t take a picture and you take video instead, which means audio (‘cause it’s dark) which I could post here but because I lack attention and I am a mean jerk I force you to email me at Ovett underscore Edwards at yahoo dot com instead. Would that be ironic? About the first guy busting the guy and then getting busted I mean?

8 Comments:
Just to ease everyone's mind there was a hurican in the locker room. The party in question is all swedish on drunken Saturdays.
Roger,
Seriously, if you don't delete that shit I'm never gonna get action again. Seriously. Stop laughing, stop trying to find different places to hide it so you can show me your camera and tell me you deleted it. Just delete it. I'm SERIOUS.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I think the party was pretty tame Compared to the days of a beaconsfield guy caught in a closet with a st annes women and we didn't even win the cup. Good thing there was no camera phones back then .I think people are afraid to let their hair down { except for T.Q. who made a worthy appearence on St Charles road , photo to come later }. I hope for more steaking at the Banquet
Filip D. said...
I have no idea what this is about but I'm guessing it has to do with [blogspot edit]!!! HAHA! Sucker! Did you get caught with your hand somewhere it shouldn't have been... and a smoke in the other?! I want to see this picture... I mean, Katie would like to see this picture as an example of the things I shouldn't do.
6:49 AM
You know how much I love you, you phatfullback you.
You're fantastic. Even if you can't tackle. Still fantastic.
i don't know which lover that is but you spelled my name with an 'e' at the end so i hope you're lesbian, 'cause i don't mind being the girl in the relationship if the other person is a girl as well.
I'm sooo the Les-bian. And I think you are almost as sexy as [blogspot edit].
Post a Comment
<< Home