Friday, October 20, 2006

Seven and a Half Reasons I Should Marry Antonella

1- She’s a teacher which means a neverending source of 20 yr old girls; it’s like a fountain of youth, of sorts
2- She looks totally hot in low cut dresses, and I'm sure if asked nicely enough she would make -out with a chick so that I could watch, allegedly
3- If I wanted some doughnuts at 3:30am and had to drive 45 minutes to get them, not only would she not mind, she would be so down
4- She can get out of anything. “Wanna come to my rugby game Ant? No, my armadillo is sick, and rugby’s stupid. But you don’t have an armi… Oh…”
5- Hot mullatto babies.
6- Her love of art and literature, is matched only by her love for chocolate monkeys*
7- She's the only Italian who hasn’t seen "The Godfather," which means if I ever develop a drinking problem I could sell her to a freak show for booze**

*Add half or one full shot of Rhum to one chocolate milkshake and enjoy
**I may have already developed that drinking problem

71/2- She’s the best

Happy Birthday Ant!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will trade you Antonella and her low cut dress for a 40 of C.C. and all the gingerale you can drink.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Ovett said...

i accept that trade, i just have to convince her to make out with a girl one more time

8:32 AM  
Blogger Ovett said...

allegedly

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This still remains the best (ahem, and only) blog about me. Best for best.

That low cut dress was, in fact, a low cut shirt with a skirt, but that doesn't seem to matter. Who's this "you know who" person who's trying to barter me as though I was a Russian bride? Is he hot?

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger