Another Win for the Good Guys
Another important win on Saturday, they are all important wins now since we’ve already lost two games. Important mentions should go to the wingers who stepped it up big time in order to fill out our vacation ridden squad. The front row also deserves praise not just for agreeing to play in the front row but also for doing a fantastic job filling in for missing players.
For the first time for as long as I can remember it seems we started this game on our heels. We were pinned back on our own 22m line from the kick off but made it out of the danger zone without being scored on or in government lingo without any occurrence of scoring events.
After that initial ‘push’ out of our territory we played a traditional
Certain members of the club felt as if we didn’t play a great game but we did come out with a solid win and we did it minus three or four starters.
How about a fake interview then:
Roger Dodger: So Radio you played well today stepped it up big time in order to fill out our squad.
Radio: I told you all I was a starter for this team, coach never wanted to give a ‘brother’ a shot but now you had to and you gotta recognize: that’s my spot.
RD: Well you played well but I don’t know if you did enough to take away the spot from the starters.
Radio: We’re you watching the game or were you too busy getting penalized and not finding touch?
RD: Well when I wasn’t getting called for pinching ball I managed to catch a couple of forward passes and some plays where you seemed out to lunch.
Radio: If you mean I looked hungry that’s right I wanted my spot back it took everything in me to keep from eating somebody, and it’s not over, I’m still hungry, watch out, I might eat somebody.
RD: Alright then I’d say this interview is over.

2 Comments:
A quick question:
What did the Argentinian coach mean when, in response to a question about the missing Mexican prop, he said "VACATION??!!!, he is dead to me" and then proceeded to spit on the floor?
i'm not sure but i believe he meant that on a list ranking the validity of reasons to miss games that vacation ranks lower than cariboo.. boo... booo and i happen to know that cariboo.. boo... boo... ranks pretty darn low
Post a Comment
<< Home